By definition, 24/7 uptime is the quality standard for kiosks, despite the punishment they take in a public use environment. KIOSK recognizes that quality in the field directly correlates to the process controls in our factory.
KIOSK holds ISO 9001:2008 Certification* on all customer-facing processes, bringing objective evidence of the highest measures of process control to product development and manufacturing.
Key ISO Certified Disciplines:
- Design Engineering Process
- Proprietary process document with 70+ interactive check points builds quality control into the kiosk design itself. Factors such as component selection, placement, service access, and upgrade considerations all are methodically anticipated, rather than corrected.
- Manufacturing Process
- The entire prototype fabrication and production facility is under one roof ensuring end to end process control. Every kiosk undergoes dual point quality checks, each covering 50 – 70 elements of mechanical and electrical performance standards.
- Post-deployment Customer Support
- All manufacturing and component records are bar-coded and automated before shipment, providing on-demand quality records for quick, accurate service. Full range of warranty and service plans to meet any deployment need.
Bottom line benefit? KIOSK customers are assured of the highest quality products and a greatly simplified deployment.* The ISO 9000 standard series are universally recognized guidelines for the design, documentation, and implementation of quality assurance procedures in manufacturing and service. Specifically, it is the most comprehensive of ISO standards, and provides a model for QA in product design, development, production, installation, and service. With regular annual audits, KIOSK has maintained uninterrupted certification for five years and integrates a continuous improvement discipline into all customer-facing processes.