Technology Mother Load
A little bit custom or off the charts integration. KIOSK can deliver.
KIOSK’s dominant market share in custom kiosk design ties directly to our proven ability to integrate virtually any combination of self-service component technology.
We’ve created client solutions in multifunction financial services and airport security, commonly requiring integration of 15 – 20+ distinct peripherals - from check readers and card dispensers to biometric identity scanners and document imagers. More commonly, KIOSK serves clients needing a "somewhat custom" design, with just a few unique components (i.e. – pin pad, signature capture…) economically integrated into a standard kiosk.
With literally hundreds of client examples at both ends of the spectrum, KIOSK can provide valuable consultation on component selection and the most cost effective way to integrate your specific solution elements.
Commonly integrated components are listed below. If you don’t see it listed, just ask us.
- Computing Options - KIOSK offers a range of computing options and form factors, most frequently from Dell or HP. However, we can integrate virtually any preferred PC (rugged, mini-tower, thin client, IBM Anyplace and other "all-in-one" options). Your call.
- LCDs - 17" and 19" LCDs are most commonly integrated for the primary application screen. Secondary LCDs vary in size by kiosk model, but can range from 20" to 32+". The vast majority can be integrated with a touch screen. Larger LCDs are available for digital signage.
- Keyboards - Ruggedized keyboard / track ball combinations (indoor / outdoor), or office style keyboard and mouse.
- Card Readers - wide array of swipe and insert style credit card & smart card readers.
- Printers - Full range of high quality printers for receipts, tickets, cards, photos, and traditional laser printing needs.
- Biometric Identity Scanners - Thumbprint, five-finger, palm vein, and iris scanning components readily available.
- Bar Code Scanners - 1D, 2D, and custom scanner options.
- Currency acceptors - coin and bill acceptors (500 – 1200 note capacity).
- Currency dispensers - coin and bill dispensers – multiple cassette and hopper options.
- Document scanners - a full range of specialty scanners for image capture (passports, visas, checks, and other traditional documents) can be integrated into the kiosk or scanner “side car" enclosure extension.
- Cameras - Identity capture, web cameras.
- Privacy & Security Components - Security mats, privacy filters, printers with retractable paper, cash box safes, security locks / alarms.
- Wireless - wireless broadband, Bluetooth / infrared, RFID contactless, Wi-Fi.
Contact KIOSK Sales Team to help simplify the component selection process.