Remote monitoring software greatly simplifies the management of your deployed kiosk network. It essentially functions as an information control center to and from the network, providing:
- Real-time information on machine health & immediate status alerts if a kiosk needs attention (inbound information).
- Sales & usage data reports to quantify transaction data (ROI). Collection and analysis of this transaction data provides baseline measurements of project success, essential for initial “Proof of Concept” deployments and beyond (inbound).
- Instant content updates to the network when new features / patches are rolled out (outbound).
KIOSK manages several remote monitoring servers in house to provide complete remote content management, proactive monitoring, and usage analysis for your kiosk network.
KIOSK can provide full turnkey monitoring and hosting services, or simply facilitate the process for customers getting started on their own in-house hosting efforts.
KIOSK Remote Monitoring Services combines powerful remote monitoring software with our own Network Operations Center (NOC) to provide:
- Simple management of multiple user interfaces, (often unique for single / multiple kiosks).
- Scheduled or immediate user interface updates
- Patch management for systems
- Notification and coordination with designated field service engineer
- Usage analysis, kiosk event history, and statistical reports for ROI
- Monitoring of various peripheral devices (ex. low paper)
- Remote desktop access
- Diagnostic and network event alerts by email or SMS
- Coordinated updates to groups of kiosks on programmed basis
- Hosted ASP model or hosted by customer
- Design of custom reporting and alert services
- Complete selection of pro-active monitoring/service packages by our technicians
For more information on remote management software services, please contact KIOSK.